Friday, January 16, 2009

A dash of radiation: Fallout 3

A dash of radiation goes a long way with Fallout 3. So first of all Fallout 3 is a hardcore gamers fantasy of what life would be like in a post apocalyptic world. Fallout 3 is all about customization of your characters and weapons. From the start of the game you are asked to give points to different traits like knowledge, charisma, strength and so on. Though this does cause the game to have a rather slow start the story does a good job of incorporating the story in to training. However I would highly recommend an option to skip the prologue after you have played through it once to make replayability a much more pleasant experience. I soon discovered that it would require me to play this game multiple times all with different personality traits to truly experience the depth of the game. As far as game play time and interactive worlds Fallout 3 is the best choice of the year. I will admit I really just gave this a test drive around the block before sending it back to gamefly. Dont get me wrong it is a great game just not for me.

No comments: