Monday, April 6, 2009

Street Fighter IV (You get what you expect)

So when I rented Street Fighter IV from Gamefly I knew I was leaving my gaming comfort zone and entering the realm of fighter games which for the most part I don't really enjoy. My one buddy was completely excited to play this game and enjoy ever minute of it. Me on the other hand just could not really get into it. Street Fighter has never looked better with its lovely HD quality models and animation. I was completely impressed as I player through arcade mode on easy as My Giant Sumo friend aka E. Honda. I manage to get all the way to the final boss before I was ripped to shreds and that was that. With the little time I spend on the game it seemed to flow nicely and the online quick battles where done in a convienent matter, to bad I got owned in every single one. Street Fighter IV over all seems to be a great fighting game, however apparently no fighting game will be good enough for me. I will just stick with my Super Smash bros, to bad SSB online play mode it worthless due to lag issues.

No comments: